Making the decision to convert your business to another distributor is difficult, which is why the conversion should be easy for you. Emery’s team approach and ability to execute a customized conversion plan based on your business will ensure minimal disruption and allow you to focus on moving forward with your business.
During the conversion process it is our responsibility to provide the resources every step of the way:
- POS data entry and item cross reference– Our Retail Services and IT teams work as an intermediary between your business and your POS provider to guarantee both you, and we, are easy to do business with.
- Floor Layout and Category Adjacencies– Emery’s Retail Execution department and team of Merchants will consult on department layouts and updated floor plans designed at maximizing your store’s shop-ability and customer satisfaction rating.
- Customized Assortment Planning– Your Territory Manager will work with the internal Emery team and your business to evaluate your market and current product assortments. Because of our preference for working with customer POS data, our approach will be driven by your success not ours.
- In-Store Execution– Emery will provide a dedicated team of visual merchandise specialist, fixture specialist and any additional resources needed to get your business converted, selling and growing in no time at all.
- Follow-up– The most important step in any conversion is measuring the success. Emery|waterhouse will work with you to measure and evaluate your success based on our suggestions and actions. Our Customer Service and Operations teams will also work to provide 100% first order audits to guarantee a smooth transition.